HOME       FREEBIES

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pleasant

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all fine!

It has been very busy for me since the last Christmas and then Chinese New Year. Then my son’s school registration.

And next month I will going to New Zealand for 2 weeks.... yes for ~H~o~L~i~D~a~Y~! Hi people of New Zealand! Kia Ora!

Ok here is my new kit, Pleasant. I love doodle, so this time I tried to draw some fruits, some unique fruits that you cannot find it anywhere! Oh ya, you get 1 bird too, I still like that chirpy bird, so I draw another one.

Pleasant kit is now at 40% off!

Available exclusively at CSD!

Adeyeo-Pleasant-Preview1Adeyeo-Pleasant-Papers-PreviewAdeyeo-Pleasant-Preview2Adeyeo-Pleasant-Preview3

As always, I will make some Quick Pages for every kit that I have created. Just to make sure that all the elements and papers are matching and easy to use.

Pleasant Quick Pages consists of 4 Quick Pages 12” X 12”, 300 DPI, PNG Format and also 2 ready to use QP Papers 12” X 12”, 300 DPI in JPG Format. For the PNG Format Quick Pages, you can just add in your photos and journaling, it's fast and easy. The JPG Format QP Papers are created especially for extracted photos. Just place your extracted photo to the QP paper, it's simple and fast. Check out the Pleasant full kit if you would like to make your own layout.

Adeyeo-Pleasant-QP-Preview

And here are some layouts created by me for inspiration!

600-Adeyeo-Pleasant-Layout1a600-Adeyeo-Pleasant-Layout2600-Adeyeo-Pleasant-Layout3a600-Adeyeo-Pleasant-Layout4600-Adeyeo-Pleasant-Layout5

Hope you enjoy the layouts!

$6 Coupon!!!

Here is the coupon for one fast person to my store at CSD. Use it fast before it’s expired!

phug88

For my facebook fan, please email me at adeyeo@gmail.com for more chance to win the $6 coupon to my store at CSD. Just say “Have a Pleasant day!” in your email.

Enjoy and Happy Scrapping!!!

Hugs and kisses!

Be a fan:

3 comments:

Helgazlata said...

Thank you very much for the chance! You are fantastic kits!!

Cardinals Kate said...

This kit is so great! I love all your kits and am so excited when you come out with a new one!

BlueCat said...

Love the beautiful reds and the pretty flowers of this kit. Great job!